Live Blackjack

BINGO LIVE CASINO

All the information you need on Live Blackjack

Live Blackjack Info

History of Blackjack

Blackjack is one of the most popular card games around: You may know it as ‘Pontoon’ or ‘21’ but whatever it’s referred to, the object of the game is the same. Hit 21 or get as close as possible to that number and beat the dealer to win the hand.

Nobody is exactly sure as to how the game originated but we can trace its first reference back to a book written by the Spanish author Miguel de Cervantes. The story in question was compiled between 1601 and 1602 thereby making Blackjack one of the oldest card games in the world.

Over time, it became one of the most popular games at land casinos and you can now play blackjack online with live dealers, giving you a great experience, reminiscent of being right there at the tables.

Register and start playing Blackjack

Experience the thrill of real casino with live blackjack online at Bingo.com live casino
Thanks to advancements in technology you can now play live blackjack online with our live dealers. These are professionals who are at the tables in real time waiting to play a few hands of this classic game. There are no simulated graphics or automated sounds here; just real dealers and cards at the blackjack table.

This all adds up to an experience which gives you the thrill of being in a real casino and you can take on the odds and use any strategy you like in order to give yourself the best possible chance of winning at live blackjack.

What are the blackjack odds of winning?

One of the reasons why live blackjack is so popular lies in the fact that blackjack odds, and the house edge, are tough to quantify. In theory, the player and the dealer have an equal chance of winning, although the dealer retains a slight advantage because the player has to declare their hand first but it’s essentially a classic ‘head to head’ battle.
Those that have studied this question from a mathematical point of view suggest there is a 42% chance of a player winning a hand, an 8.5% chance of a tie and a 49.5% possibility of a loss. In that sense, the blackjack odds are not unreasonable and that’s one of the reasons why it’s so popular to play blackjack online.

Sign up!

Is there any truly working Blackjack strategy?

In a land based casino, the practise of blackjack card counting is frowned upon but this is a definite strategy in a live casino. For live blackjack, this involves assessing the cards that have already been dealt and trying to predict what will come out of the pack next.
Shuffle tracking is another strategy that is worth considering and this involves trying the follow the cards, or clumps of cards as the dealer shuffles them. There are a number of other strategies that you can study but blackjack card counting is the most popular.
For a higher probability of a win and the sheer fun of the game, playing live blackjack remains hugely popular at Bingo.com.

Play Live Blackjack